A little update

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Okay I figure I should send a little update. Mike is doing well he goes into the urologist on Monday to do the scope thing up his wee wee. Needless to say he is not excited.

We've all had our round of sickness the last couple weeks. Michaella had strep last week and was out for 2 days and then I caught some viral upper respiratory infection and I was out for 2 days this week. So I'm pretty much out of sick time this year. Lets hope none of us get sick until 2009.

We have given to go ahead on our basement so that is now our big project for the next couple months. It is kind of exciting! Although I do not look forward to all the extra space to clean! not to mention 2 more toilets.

I've been meaning to get some Easter pics up but for some reason I can't manage to remember to do it when I get home. I will try to remember soon. well toot a loo for now I will update when I know anything more about Mike.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad Mike is feeling better. And hope the sickness season is ended for all of you guys! You've had a rough winter. When do you leave for Cancun? I hope you guys have a blast! I can't wait to hear some stories.
Love ya
Steph

Lindseylou said...

What are you doing in Nampa??? Wish I would've known sooner, I make trips up there on occasion for work. Cancun? Are you leaving on a cruise? You need to post more pics so I can get a better look of your handsome family!