I love this blog thing!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I just want to quickly post a blog about this blog thing. I love to get to work every morning and waste company time reading everyone's blog. It is so fun to be able to have a sense of what everyone is doing and how everyone is doing. I can catch up with old friends and I can keep up with my family. It really is a blessing to be able to use the resources we have to stay in contact with the people we love. I don't have to feel like I'm hundreds of miles away from everyone.

3 comments:

The Tribe Family said...

What a fun blog you have!! You and your daughter look sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
What a wonderful family you have!
Rachel Kimball tribe

Lindseylou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindseylou said...

I do accounting for Staker/Parson Companies AKA ICCO/ISG in Nampa. I've had multiple opportunities to train folks in that office and I gotta say I wasn't really lovin' my stay there:) What construction company do you work for?