Tagged by Lindsey!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A- Attached or single: Attached for almost 9 years
B- Best Friend: Hubby
C-Cake or Pie: I couldn't choose.
D- Day of Choice: Saturday. Michaella and I shop and then we go home and go out to dinner with Daddy
E- Essential Item (s): ipod, TiVo, cell phone, bottle of water
F- Favorite Color: Right now it's turquoise
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Either do just fine
H- Hometown: Idaho Falls, ID
I- Indulgence(s): Clothes and Shoes
J- January or July: July- It's Micahella's birthday and we LOVE LOVE LOVE the 4th of July
K-Kids: Michaella almost 4
L-Like or Love: Love- The gym (kickboxing and boot camp), my little family
M- Marriage Date: 8/28/1999
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: That's another question I couldn't answer. Depends on the mood.
P- Phobias or Fears: Terrified of death. I wasn't until I had my daughter then all of a sudden I owed my life to someone
Q- Quote(s): mmmm not sure. I am not too much of a quote person but "It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied."
R- Reason To Smile: Of course my daughter she is a blast.
S- Season: Summer- I love being outdoors. I love everything that comes with summer. Swimming, 4th of July, ice cream, parades, Michaella's birthday. Everything!
T- Tag Six: Jenica, Megann, Laura H, Jody, Cherri, Brandi
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Some people know but some don't my middle name is Sunshyne and my parents were NOT hippies.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm not a huge eater of meat but not opposed to it. I need it for my protein. Love a good steak every now and then if I'm living on the wild side.
W- Worst Habit: Picking zits then ending up with some huge red blob on my face.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Well I guess ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Chocolate
Z: Zodiac: Pisces

0 comments: