Rodeo Time!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

So the big thing around here in good ol' Nampa, ID during July is the Snake River Stampede Rodeo. They say it is one of the top 10 rodeo's in the nation. And so Every July they have Snake River Days it's a week of all sorts of festivites. It really is a lot of fun. Last year I even ran in the 5k. But every year so far we have gone to the horse parade. It isn't a huge parade, they don't throw out candy, but it is really is th essence of small town America. Here are a few pictures.



3 comments:

jenica heslop said...

i love the rodeo's we're headed to utah in a couple of weeks and we always stop at the preston rodeo, love it. my surgery was to fix my crooked septum, hopefully to help my asthma and breathing, so far so good!

The Websters said...

Steves best friend Jebb is getting married thats why we are leaving early. I believe the wedding is at 5pm and its about 2 hours from where the reunion is. So it would be afternoon sometme maybe 2ish.

April said...

You guys look like you had fun. My Rodeos just started so it will be along summer my first one is in west haven on saturday it will be fun and hot