Tagged by Megan

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Oh boy I was getting into trouble 10 Years ago that was what I was doing. It was the year before my senior year and I was living life to the fullest. I was working at Sears and Roy Recreation. I have to say that was the craziest best and worst summer of my life. I did a lot of growing up that summer.

2. What was on my to-do list for today?
Work. Yeah that is about it. Maybe throw in a couple meals and some sleep that is about it.

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? Vacation and be an at home mom. I'd be a member of the PTA, I'd do crafts and sew and all of those wonderful Mommy things I don't have time for now.

4. 3 Bad habits...
1. I procrastinate. BAD
2. I procrastinate. It deserves two spots.
3. OH heck it deserves three spots. Everyone of my bad habits stems back to procrastination. I wait until Sunday night to do Laundry. I run late a lot. I wait until the last moment to do everything. That is the only way I get anything done.

5. Places I have lived..... Idaho Falls, ID Roy, UT West Point, UT Layton , UT Nampa, ID

6. Places I have worked... Post Register (Paper Girl), Lagoon, Taco Time, Shop-ko, Sears, Roy Recreation, Teltrust, Robin Todd, United Road Service, Spider Transport, And Design Space Modular Buildings.

7. 3 Things people don't know about me....
1. I used to clog when I was a tween
2. I want to be a kickboxing instructor
3. I have had 18 moles removed. I have to get a LOT of moles removed. Even the Doctor will say WHOA you have a lot of moles. I used to get teased about them a lot. I used to be Mrs Mole. Very traumatic for a kid. But now I just consider myself a human Chocolate chip cookie. Or perhaps a connect the dot picture.

I tagged Brandi, Jenica, and Lindsey

2 comments:

Lindseylou said...

Holey Moley!! Hehe. I do remember a couple of moles, however, being a moley person myself, I tend to notice those things. Your page is so cute - mine sucks, I never have time to figure it out. I'll respond, to your tag as I am not a procrastinator!!! Bag the sewing, my mom used to sew me shorts, i wasn't so happy with that situation.

The Websters said...

Your tag was great! I would take your kickboxing class!