Thursday, July 10, 2008



I didn't really get the camera out too much over the Fourth Weekend. But we really had a blast. We really hung out most of the time watching movies and sleeping in. Mike bought a bunch of the "really fun" fireworks so we set off all of those. And Michaella also spent a couple days in her little swimming pool. She just barely learned she could float.
Now I've been taking this girl to swimming lessons since she was like 6 months old. And that girl is just very skittish in the water! She still won't put her face in the water. So perhaps this was a good step in gaining security in the water. I do have her signed up for lessons in a couple weeks. Hopefully I won't have to be one of those embarrassed parents as I have to leave the pool with a screaming 4 year old.

0 comments: