We've added to the family

Sunday, October 19, 2008

We've added to the Family. Okay well I did and I every so gently talked Mike into it also. Friday I came home with 1 more,Yes 1 more dog. I kept telling Michaella that he was going to kill me she told people that I was going to get fired. As many of you are asking yourself...how did Mike react? Well he reacted perty much how you would think he would react... not happy. I think there were certain comments about the other dogs eating the new one, perhaps he would disappear. But I know Mike and I know he loves dogs as much as I do so I knew it would just take time. The exact time was about 1/2 hour and then all of a sudden he wanted the new little guy to lay with him and cuddle. But as much as he doesn't show he isn't happy he vocalizes it as much as possible. But actions speak louder than words! :) So every one... Meet Winston. Winston is a "Designer Dog" or a "hybrid dog" He is called a Chion or a Chi-a-Pap or a Paphuahua. (Chihuahua x Papillion) Michael calls him a mutt and an ankle biter. What ever you would like to call him but I call him Adorable! He is my baby. And I can't wait to cart him around in my bag and look ridiculous! (or just you watch Mike will be the one carting him around)

3 comments:

Rachael said...

That is the cutest dog I have ever seen. How big will he get? As long as he stays that little. Congrats on the newest family member.

Shelly and Vance said...

Congrats! He's so cute. So where is the picture taken with Michaella? Its so pretty there.

Stephanie said...

Randy ended up buying me a dog because we walked in the store and fell in love with one. We went out to talk about getting her and I saw someone walk out with one of her brothers. Well, I thought they'd bought her and started BAWLING! Needless to say, who says you can't get what you want with a few tears?!