HOLY COW

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Okay, so today I went straight home because the gym floors are being refinished so they are closed, and Mike & Michaella were out dove hunting... so I had the house to myself. What should I do? I decided to finally upload pictures from my camera. 800 pictures!! Eight hundred freakin pictures. So...I have compiled what I could into the least amount of pictures possible and I have made a slide show of the last month or so and the many things we have done to which I have yet to blog on.

3 comments:

Lindseylou said...

What a fun summer...you're daughter is gorgeous. Have to introduce her to Wyatt in a few years. The deadline here is like August 30th I think? Being a boy I want him to be older and bigger as opposed to the littlest in his class. Cute blog.

Rachael said...

Hey Tiff. Its Rachael. Im trying to start a blog and I don't get it at all, Im trying to make it cute and its far from that. I hope you are doing well.
Rachael

The Tribe Family said...

Hunting is such a great time of year!!! lol.. Not! Cute blog.. Looks like you have had such a great summer!