9 years

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today Is Mike & My 9th anniversary. I can't believe how fast time flies. This weekend we are going to get a babysitter for the first time. Any other time we've been out we've either gone as a family or family has been able to watch Michaella.
We sure have been through a lot in the last 9 years. But there is very little I would change about it. We have one beautiful wonderful little girl who is the perfect collaboration of Mike and me. We have house and home, we have good jobs and we have each other. What more can you really ask for?

4 comments:

Lindseylou said...

Congrats! That is so phenomenal - especially coming from someone who was a casualty...:). Your blogs cute my the way. I'm struggling with mine, no time and it keeps kicking my arse when I try to change it. Anyway, hope you go somewhere fun! Bring her to SLC and she can hang with us! Oh, Mike's right about the motorcycle. Hope you'll come for my funeral after the hubbie bucks me off of it!

Our crazy Crew said...

Congratulations! The time does go by fast. Well, have fun just the two of you.

The Johnson Crew said...

Happy Anniversay! I can't believe how fast time goes by. I hope you guys hve a very fun time this weekend.

April said...

CONGRATS, I hope you guys have a great time