Nutrisystem

Friday, August 8, 2008






Okay so everyone who has always wondered if Nutrisystem works. No need to longer wonder. I am going to be your human guinea pig. I have ordered my first 28 day supply. It should be interesting. None of the food needs to be refrigerated or frozen so who knows how it tastes. I have been eating lean cuisines for lunch for a long time so I don't mind a little less taste. It isn't as if I'm going from wonderful delish hambugers and other yummy yummy fatty things. So I can assume it would be that big of a let down to my poor taste buds.

3 comments:

Lindseylou said...

Never questioned the results but seriously wonder about the taste. Thanks for putting your pallette on the line for the rest of us. Best of luck and remember - that which does not kill us makes us stronger! Way to take one for the team!

April said...

I hope it works for you! thanks for doing it cause I always wondered

jenica heslop said...

yes, i've crossed that name many times and always wondered, way to put yourselve on the line. best of luck, keep us posted!