Escape the COLD

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm going to Cancun!!! But there is more to that than meets the eye. You see it is a trip that I earned through work. Every year there is a company wide contest in a few different categories that we all compete for. Mine is Branch Operations. Over the course of the year I have a goal I must meet regarding Receivables Aging, NSFE & Operating Margin. And well I reached my goal by 117%. So woo-hoo for me. I worked hard for this. And my payoff is a 100% paid for trip to a 5 star hotel (yet to be named) in Cancun Mexico. We're talking flight hotel food and excursions. Oh I am so so excited.

There is a lot of planning and running and tanning to do! :) Mike and I went and turned in our application for our passports yesterday. It takes 4-6 weeks at best right now so that's kinda scary. But we have about 2 1/2 months right now so we should be okay. Then the next important thing is the getting into swimsuit shape. I'm on what I call the Cancun Diet... I know so orginal. And it includes no junk food (sniff sniff) less calories per day, more protien and 10 weeks of super exercising. I don't know if I will loose a bunch of weight or not but it's worh a try. I feel like all the running over ther summer and fall really didn't make that big of a difference. Not as much as I expected, so maybe I've hit my plateau. And then of course I must get a tan. We don't need no super white girl to get fried in the closer to the equator sun.

Right now we are planning to hopefully fly through SLC and drop off Michaella with Grandma and Papa...so yeah for them too and woohoo for Michaella too. I'm sure she won't mind 5 full days of spoiling.

So really I just had to brag a bit.... you know puff out my chest.

0 comments: