Cool link for Moms

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Okay How many moms out there with little girls have had to deal with the "scream like a Banshee" ordeal every time they go to pull out that pony at the end of the night? After running jumping rolling and napping that thing doesn't come out the same way it went in. I deal with it daily. So today while reading one of the blogs I follow I read about Knot Heads. After the blogger was raving about this ingenious idea I figured I should follow the link and find out more. After checking out this blog I ordered right away. All you have to do it check it out and you will understand why I jumped right on it. Anything that can save my sanity is worth all the money in the world. SO check it out... http://www.knotheads.com/index.html

Oh and cute ideas for Mom's too, not just the girls.

0 comments: