Chop Chop

Tuesday, June 17, 2008


So after numerous threats to cut her hair if she continued to scream like a banshee when I combed her hair Michaella finally decided on her own that she wanted her hair cut short. The only obstacle was Daddy. I told her SHE was going to have to tell Daddy she wanted to cut her hair because there was no way he was going to let me make that decision.

Now usually Mike says something like"Michaella purple is pretty but I like red nail polish better" and from that point on she will only chose red nail polish because "that is what Daddy likes". So when it came to talking Mike into cutting her hair I figured this would be the same outcome... But no she held her ground. Even with Daddy telling her that he LOVED her hair long and it made her as beautiful as a princess, she would not falter. That girl had made up her mind. And this is how it turned out!






5 comments:

THE CRANE GANG said...

Oh my gosh! Her hair looks so cute. What a fun salon. They just opened one like it in Bountiful.

Anonymous said...

That's way cute. Oh and thanks for that cute litte present, its a way cute thing i can measure my baby when I have her Thanks tons.

The Johnson Crew said...

That is seriously the cutiest cut ever. Kelsie has been begging her dad to let her cut her hair. Still won't give in.

jenicaheslop said...

What a doll! She looks so cute, and what a fun place to get it done!

Amy said...

She still looks just as cute as ever! That smile...