Storm

Friday, May 16, 2008

Here is an email I recieved from a close friends who's husband works with this fellow. Please read and visit the website.


Okay, anyone who knows me knows I don't do this sort of thing. But this time I really don't feel I have a choice. I really need the viral nature of the internet to get this to as many people as I can, as quickly as I can, and more importantly hope for the best.Go to this website and read my ramblings, if you feel so inclined help out, and just as important send this along to as many people as you think would be willing to help Thanks in advance more than you know.
http://web.maccom/russfellows/Site_4/Welcome.html

1 comments:

April said...

hey tiff. i saw your blog and i thought i would say hi and see how you are doing? love ya april howe
jeffandapril.blogpot.com