It's been awhile

Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's been awhile since I actually blogged about us. Life is same ol' same ol'. You get up you go to work you come home. But that is life...right? We are all ready for the weather to warm up. And I'm not talking about that one 70* day that teases us into thinking spring is here. Old man weather has thrown in a couple of those the last 2 weeks... he sure is cruel.

So here are a few pictures from one of those days.

Michaella and I bought a 1 dollar Hannah Montana kite. It's nice to know it's the small things that make us so happy.


Then we went for a walk. More of a leisurely stroll actually. Michaella is just barely figuring out the trike and she isn't exaclty Evil Kenevil.

It was Winston's first official walk too. He wasn't too fond of doing all the walking. But I wasn't about to carry him, that would have been a little counter productive don't you think?


See this is much better... Winston will let other people do the work.


Winston is looking at me like "Why the heck do YOU get to ride?"

Hopefully in the next couple weeks I will actually have some activities to blog about. We have a couple of fun filled weekends coming up.

1 comments:

Lindseylou said...

Those are the cutest backgrounds. I'd test 'em out, but the one you made me is too cute, and obviously I had trouble posting it! Love the almost spring pictures. Sounds like you've had the same crappy weather we have. Don't you love having a small dog that ends up in your arms when you go for a stroll? Looks like lots of fun. Did you get those Jo Bro tickets?